NOS Suzuki GS parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOS Suzuki GS parts

Hello Everyone :I have rescued 5 4x4 shipping crates full of old NOS parts from going to the local landfill..There is so much stuff i have not even barely scrathed the surface of it all yet..But there is ignition parts,coils,oil filters,points,condensors..etc..etc you get the picture...I also have some very nice condition used body parts...for 82-83 GS1100's,84-86 GS 1150's ..and so on...i have opened an ebay store to try to sell this stuff here is the link...http://stores.ebay.ca/Plum-Crazy-Suzuki-Parts..

If there is something you need e-mail me and i will do my best to get it for you...

DUDE! Lucky you! Any chrome in the box? I have a bitch of a time finding any NOS chrome parts for an 83 850GL.

Comment

I need a wiring harness for a 1981 GS1100E if you find one.

Comment

wow what a lucky find!

Comment

What's your policy/experience on shipping to the USA and the related costs and aggravations?

Oh, and dig out some shaftie parts, please -- they should sell quite well. (GS650G/GL, GS850G/GL, GS1000G/GL, GS1100G/GL/GK.)
          1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
          2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
          2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
          Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Yea I asked the same

I was going to grap a part and it warned that seller doesnt ship to USA; Maybe do a group buy to ship to USA?

Pospalyr

Comment

Originally posted by bwringer View Post
              What's your policy/experience on shipping to the USA and the related costs and aggravations?

Oh, and dig out some shaftie parts, please -- they should sell quite well. (GS650G/GL, GS850G/GL, GS1000G/GL, GS1100G/GL/GK.)
              Here here!

Comment

What part of Winnipeg are you in? I live in Thompson and i'm regularly down in Winnipeg and might want to come and take a look at what you have!

Side note: which dealer did you save this stuff from?

Comment

Seat For 1981 Gs1100e

Looking for a seat for this model do you have one or know of where I can locate one my seay pan is rusted out and looking for a replacement thank's Dave

Comment

I PMed this poster 2 days after the thread was started. Still no reply. Just a heads up.
                    2010 Honda VFR1200F
                    1983 Suzuki GS750T (sold)
                    Being Revisited
                    1981 Honda CM400T
                    http://www.bikepics.com/members/cloudbreakmd/

Comment

He's opened an ebay store.

He's also posted this on another Suzuki forum and is not replying there either.

1 hit on here and no replies............I'd be concerned also
                      Keith
                      -------------------------------------------
                      1980 GS1000S, blue and white
                      2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Originally posted by cloudbreakmd View Post
                        I PMed this poster 2 days after the thread was started. Still no reply. Just a heads up.
                        I would be more than a little concerned about this one, I'm sure it's all legit but something about it doesn't sound right.

Many of his rescued items are available from the dealer anyway. We've seen people buy new items, call it NOS and make money that way. If you need it and the price is right then by all means but check with the usual sources first.
                        1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
                        1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

E-bay store does not exist.

Too bad.

Comment

Tad Anderson is that your new name?
                            De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Originally posted by rustybronco View Post
                              Tad Anderson is that your new name?
                              Now that's funny right there!

Comment

Working...
                              X