82 GS400 Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

82 GS400 Manual

Im tring to find a manual for my bike. Its registered as a 1982 GS400E. I seen a couple but not for the year i have. I heard something about 400 werent made in north america after 1980 and that my bike was the euroupe version. Anyone have the same bike or know where i can get a proper manual? Ive went through alot of fuses allready andy my clutch needs adjusting so i need a manual.

Hi

Did you find some answers ?

I have a 1982 GS400E too, with a Clymer manual. I won't part with the manual but will help otherwise if I can

Comment

PM me,
      your bikes are may not be european, although most gs400 were. they were also sold in Canada. However, I should warn you, Suzuki Canada only lists parts as for the America sold GS450.

pm me your e-mail addresses. I may be able to ~couch~ ~couch~ help you ~couch~ out... I may ~couch~ know a guy

Comment

oh and by the way. I own an 81 GSX400XL and HAD an 86 GS400E/S (Same thing here)
        very common in Canada

Comment

Hi Bentrod;

Looks like I might have been too late (too new on forum) to help GVIS420 with manual, fuse or clutch cable info .

Sent you a PM .

Comment

Working...
          X