Crowsnest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crowsnest

hey all - i'm leaving vancouver, bc on friday mid-afternoon and planning on staying the nite in osoyoos before continuing along the no3 to Nelson, where i'll be spending a couple of days before blitzing back in one loooong monday ride

if anyone's planning on being out that way lemme know and i'll keep my eyes open - especially anyone game for a beer in osoyoos on friday nite.

i'll post as many pics as i can take, but being a solo trip i'm not expecting many sightseeing breaks... i will however, report back on all that wonderful highway

slight addition... if anyone has any tips on accomodation, i'd love to hear it. nothing fancy, as long as there's a bed and a shower (shower optional)

Comment

2 summers ago

I did the trip you're doing this weekend. Here's the link:

List the route of your favorite ride or destination and let us know why you think it's so special.

I camped.

Comment

Crowsnet is one of my Fav. roads in the whole Pacific NW. I really like the stretch from Osyoos to Grand Forks....You have the tight switchbacks getting up the mountain as soon as you leave town and then it opens to beautiful farm country with big sweeping turns.....Have fun..

Comment

Working...
        X