5/24 Buffalo Metro Area Ride the Southtowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5/24 Buffalo Metro Area Ride the Southtowns

I know this is short notice but if you want to run down to the site of this years Fabulous WNY Rally, I'm leaving my house at 9 am. Rt 62 down thru Gowanda. Fire up that machine and let's go! Meeting up with Gravity Tester down there and maybe even the one and only Miss Fab! I live right on Rt 62 between Hamburg and Eden if you want to hook up for the ride down. I'll be checking my pm's till about eight thirty. We can exchange cell #'s via pm.
    C'mon down!

Rich

Booo... my tire is still flat and I had an obligation earlier this morning. I hope to see lots of pictures!

Comment

Well, I just got home about 15 minutes ago from a very enjoyable morning ride and got to meet cool people and then RJ (Omaharj) bought us lunch (Thanks bud!) at a chinese place in Gowanda before we all went our separate ways to head home.
      I got there at around 9:30, and Pat (Gravity Tester) got there around 10:30 I guess. Shortly afterwards RJ came in from Erie followed by Andy (ALB80-850) in his truck. We stood around and shot the breeze for a good while and looked around the club grounds a little. It's going to be a great place for The 2008 Fabulous WNY Rally Shirl. Pssst...they even have a bar!
      It was great meeting you guys. Can't wait for the rally!

Here's a shot of RJ and his bike, #2-Andy and Pat lookin at my bike, #3-Pat and RJ lookin at my bike, #4- RJ, Pat, Andy talkin.

Last edited by Guest; 05-24-2008, 09:18 PM.

Comment

And one of my bike\\/
        Last edited by Guest; 05-24-2008, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Aw, man... I wish I could have made it out there today. There would have been four nice looking zooks instead of three. I ended up working in the yeard all day. I think you guys had more fun

Comment

Sorry I missed this--maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by Jinkeez View Post
              Sorry I missed this--maybe next time
              Next time I'll try to post sooner to give folks a few days notice. And in the proper forum. Oops, my bad.

Rich

Comment

Working...
              X