GS Charging Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS Charging Systems

Hey guys, if any of you are looking for a new stator or regulator come check us out. We offer high output stators and regulators for much cheaper than what the OEM parts would be. On top of that we also offer speedometers and HID lighting systems. If you need help diagnosing a charging system problem our website also has some great resources for troubleshooting.

Thanks for your time.

-Marcus

I offer a Honda RR conversion kit for 40.00 delivered domestically, 45.00 delivered overseas, that is quite popular with GS riders. I can do custom connector and wire lengths as well. The regulators are glass beaded, tested and come with new connectors for your stator wires and fuse box leads. 2 stainless steel mounting screws are included to replace the philips head screws that get stuck.

I usually ship in a day or so, the kits are very popular and it keeps me busy filling orders. Contact me by PM and see what I can do to help with your charging system woes.
    1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
    1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

I have only 4 to 10 volts coming off my stator,...gonna ghange out it and the reg/ret .......can you help? 82 gs 650 gl (and i love it)

Comment

Working...
      X