Canandaigua to Bristol Vt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canandaigua to Bristol Vt.

Well it's that time of year again The Three day Stampeded in Bristol Vt. Leaving either Wed Afternoon or Thursday Morning Weather depending. If Anybody is up that way over the weekend stop in & say Hi. Stop at the food Bunk & ask for Pat I am ussaly riding around on the four wheeler picking up Trash & moving product out to the Car's.

Great time to raise money for a terrible sickness.

Pat

Wow, small world... Canandaigua is where my parents live. I grew up in Phelps graduated from Midlakes in 73. I've been down here in NC ever since. But I try to get up there at least once a year. I was just up there
    the week of the 4th. But I didn't have my bike with me. If I did I would have given you a PM and we could go riding. Maybe next time. I'm in the process of giving the ol G a much needed going over. rebuilt starter, shim the valves, new intake boots and O rings, front tire, wheel bearings ,new progressive springs and fork seals. hopefully if I can get all that done by late aug. or early september, I may try a 750 mile jaunt up there. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Sure you head up this way give me a shout.

Pat

Comment

Working...
      X