Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went riding in the Czech Republic....

Apologies, no GS content,
    First day, couple Honduhs, a Duhville and a Transalp, nice and slow as a couple chicks came along...

Riding around looking at castles and ****.

Last edited by tkent02; 10-15-2008, 12:29 AM.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Next time, just me on the Transalp, way back in the woods, lost and enjoying it, long cold day.

Last day, the other guys had a Kawasaki 1000 and an Aprilia, me on the Duhville.
    We swapped bikes around, the Kaw was smooth and fast, the Aprilia was amazing.

Roads around Prague are smooth, fast, and devoid of traffic. Highly recommended.
    Last edited by tkent02; 10-15-2008, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Wow. I've been planning something like this lately. Where did you rent bikes, and how much?

Comment

About 100 Euros per day for the Hondas,
        motorbikeventures.com or something like that. It's a
        Girl from California and her Czech mate, just rent them out of her apartment. The Kaw and Aprilia came from more of a regular motorcycle business, they cost more but not really that much more. I can get a email addy if you want.

Comment

Not sure what roads around Prague you were on...last time i was there I couldn't find a single road WITHOUT traffic...and I was there in Feb-march!

Looks like a lot of fun though. I remember thinking that most of the roads I was on would be amazing in either a sportscar or on a bike. Next time maybe...

Comment

Working...
          X