Polishing needs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polishing needs?

Hello again everyone, I'm trying to hang my sign alittle higher. If you have any polishing to do, please consider my company, Escobar Polishing Co. at www.escobarpolishing.com

I've written a new thread on polishing basics for all you do-it-your-selfers in the 'appearance mod' section. It should save you loads of money and headaches on your projects.

Coming Soon:

POWDERCOATING !!!!

you said the magic words 30% discount. Ill send my 4 covers as soon as i pay of the motor. Now if i only had a 1st born that would just about cover the engine.
    thanks

Comment

Well, just send me an e-mail from my site or PM me here, we'll be happy to talk to you.

Comment

nice...

30% off for GS'rs... I like the sound of that for sure. This going to be a runnign discount thing or it a limited time deal... like most funds are tight and not really goign for bike projects other than winter maint...

Comment

Since the day I opened shop this discount has been in effect, and will remain as well.

When I started my Katana project this forum was instrumental with virtually every problem I had. Everyone here offered good and experienced advice to a true, wet behind the ears newbie, with no reservations whatsoever.

I've always polished privately and for friends over the years, but it was here at this site that I discovered the demand for truly cheap and affordable polishing among motorcycle enthusiasts. I went into business and have done well. All thanks to GS'ers, and this is why all you here are special to me. What else can I possibly offer but a hefty discount?

Comment

That is good to know...I'll make sure to pass word on to my buddy about it...powder coating sounds nice for sure.

Comment

Some of Charlie's most recent work for my GS 700.....looks fantastic!

Comment

hmm. polishing and powdercoating.. very tempting. bumping this up for people so they know and toss some business your way!

Comment

Charlie, how's the PC coming?? I have a full bike full of black parts, and likely a couple of other's bikes I will need done this winter. The frame I will likely have done here, as the shipping would be rediculous, but for everything else, just to help a fellow GSR brother, I'd like to send the biz your way. You in full swing with that stuff yet?

Comment

sweet thanks for posting i want mine done but im light on the paitience and the where to do it at the moment
                    so question is how much for all thwe covers ,and rear sets to be polished im serious!!,and maybe the valve cover ,not sure on it yet

(im torne i want a new bike ,but really like mine!) talk me into fixing it guys,its paid for

my email is knighte_32@yahoo.com
                    Last edited by Guest; 07-29-2009, 12:20 AM. Reason: add email

Comment

is his website, i would send in an email using the forum there for a quote. he was pretty reasonable when i got a quote from him a while back, though.

Comment

what happened was looking foward to sending him some work

Comment

Originally posted by 82gs1100 View Post
                          what happened was looking foward to sending him some work
                          I can probably help you out. Send me a PM
                          85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
                          79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Polishing

Here you go, guys. I'm expanding the polishing of aluminum parts from just doing it for my restorations. My shop was just built and I'll be finishing it out in a few weeks. I got delayed on it for several weeks because of my untimely crash. I'm retired, doing OK, and don't need a lot of money for the work. In fact, it'll be low-cost (cheap). I saw a couple of clowns in North Austin (Pflugerville?) that were charging up to $125 to polish one wheel! That's crazy. I'll be focusing on engine cases, wheels, fork lowers, etc.. I'll also be bead blasting parts. I once paid a guy 40 bucks to bead blast the exterior of two carbs off of my T500. That was ridiculous and no working class collector should ever have to pay that much for twenty minutes worth of work. Jay Lenos we aren't. I'm staying away from powdercoating as I've had bad luck with ovens (burnt pizzas, brownies, etc.) and fire.

Comment

Working...
                            X