Help in NH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help in NH

Hey Everyone! I've found this shop to be pretty knowledgeable and helpful in tracking down parts. Don't let the sales site fool you, they specialize in vintage Suzuki's and have good access to OEM and used parts. I found it while delivering tires in the Keene area. This is where I bought my petcock rebuild kit.

Hope this is helpful for someone!

Originally posted by GS650GL-1983 View Post
    Hey Everyone! I've found this shop to be pretty knowledgeable and helpful in tracking down parts. Don't let the sales site fool you, they specialize in vintage Suzuki's and have good access to OEM and used parts. I found it while delivering tires in the Keene area. This is where I bought my petcock rebuild kit.

Hope this is helpful for someone!
    Need a link
    Is it eddie's in Swanzey or the Suzuki dealer in Hinsdale??
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Comment

i guess is it's Eddies Vintage in swanzey.
      1979 GS850G
      2004 SV650N track bike
      2005 TT-R125 pit bike
      LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

Here is the link, I am sure this is the place our friend is talking about: http://www.eddiesvintagemotorcycles.com/
        Currently bikeless
        '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
        '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

i've spoken with Joe there, he's great. Seems to know the older GS bikes well and is a great resource.
          1979 GS850G
          2004 SV650N track bike
          2005 TT-R125 pit bike
          LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

That is where I bought my 1100E years ago. Great guy with a barn full of old bikes.
            And yes,he is the one with the XN turbo with 0 miles for $35000
            Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
            2000 Kawasaki Concours
            Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Originally posted by tas850g View Post
              i guess is it's Eddies Vintage in swanzey.
              Yep, that's it! Sorry I didn't post the link. They are very helpful with questions and parts. From what I was told by the younger guy working there, they did exclusively older Suzuki's for awhile before branching out into selling scooters and such along with fixing up older bikes.

Comment

Working...
              X