June 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 2005

When I saw this bike,Had to make it my screen saver.

1978 GS1000C
    1979 GS1000E
    1980 GS1000E
    2004 Roadstar

That is a sweet one indeed.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

That bike spent quite alot of time as my screen saver as well. The back story is quite good ( and quite sad) as well.

Comment

My favorite on here as well,so much so that I sent him a pm to see if he mindeded if I copy the colour scheme for a 650E that I,m doing up.Cheers,Simon.

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

I first saw Pauls[doubleblue] bike a couple years ago at a bike show in Toronto. It looks even better up close and in person. The paint looks to be an inch deep.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Thanks.....

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments. I had the old girl out for a 300km run last Sunday.
            She's still running like a Swiss watch. My friends get sick of all the attention she gets at the bike hangouts we got to. I have a helluva time trying to get my helmet back on.

Comment

Doubleblue-that is really the baddest bike on this forum-PERIOD! I wanted to paing my bike a Diablo Fire red, but everytime I see your bike-it makes me want to keep it black.

Comment

That machine is simply amazing. Top notch job for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X