Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short Video of Rt 318 to Rt 219 in NW CT...my riding neighborhood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Video of Rt 318 to Rt 219 in NW CT...my riding neighborhood.

Heres a video I took today...I JUST uploaded it to YouTube. On my 1983 GS1100E ...the goon in the video is me. Enjoy. Sorry about the slight buzzing...first time duct tape mod...

Keep riding....and invite me.

Mark Walsh

Redux

Now with Music!
    A soundtrack starting at 3m15s......goes well with the ride. Sit back, relax and enjoy.

same as my other video , only this time set to some appropriate music that fit into the time well and is pretty thought provoking....anywho...Set to: Band o...

Mark

Comment

Hey Mark,

Nice route, I'll have to check it out when I'm up there in a few weeks. I'm moving from GA to Upstate NY and grew up in Danbury so I'll be over that way often this summer. I've got another GSR buddy who lives in Danbury but he mostly rides his new Thruxton these days.

/\/\ac

Comment

Hey Mark,
        Like that video! I need to get myself up that way...
        Are you going to Rhinebeck? A few of us from the Danbury area are going on Sunday, the 14th.

Hey, Mac...Yes! That danged Thruxton He still has a GS400, though....Still in progress...

Comment

Nice vid, I live in CT, grew up in new hartford. I love those roads

Comment

Originally posted by speedzter2000 View Post
            Hey Mark,
            Like that video! I need to get myself up that way...
            Are you going to Rhinebeck? A few of us from the Danbury area are going on Sunday, the 14th.

Hey, Mac...Yes! That danged Thruxton He still has a GS400, though....Still in progress...

Meeting at the air museum? Haven't heard anything about a ride to Rhinebeck...but provided the rain staves off I wouldn't be opposed!

Comment

Nice video mark... I love those roads in NW CT. I particuarly like the rides over by Twin Lakes.

Regards,

Mike
              '85 GS550L - SOLD
              '85 GS550E - SOLD
              '82 GS650GL - SOLD
              '81 GS750L - SOLD
              '82 GS850GL - trusty steed
              '80 GS1100L - son's project bike
              '82 GS1100G - SOLD
              '81 GS1100E - Big Red (daily rider)

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Walsh View Post
                Meeting at the air museum? Haven't heard anything about a ride to Rhinebeck...but provided the rain staves off I wouldn't be opposed!
                Hey, Mark,
                Come join us in the fun! I guess we're meeting Marcus Dairy...

Comment

Originally posted by hikermikem View Post
                  Nice video mark... I love those roads in NW CT. I particuarly like the rides over by Twin Lakes.

Regards,

Mike
                  I love it back through there....took a nice ride last year that started there and went all up the backroads of Canaan / Sheffield and came out on 7 and rode south back into CT. Beautiful views from up high in the hills back there!!

Comment

Working...
                  X