June 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 2009

Since it's already June 5 and nobody has said anything about the new BOM, I will.

I REALLY like this one. I'm not usually a fan of adding nitrous, but that's probably because all the guys I've personally met who did it had trouble handling a stock bike. I like the twin headlights on the fairing, too. Anybody know what kind of fairing that is?
    JP
    1982 GS1100EZ (awaiting resurrection)
    1992 Concours
    2001 GS500 (Dad's old bike)
    2007 FJR

Good call, i've been looking forward to posting my appreciation for this one too.

Mr. Dave Welton,
    what a class act that bike is buddy, well done piecing that one together.
    I like the wheels and forks, the swinger looks like it always lived there too, you could have thrown some GSXR bits and a monoshock rear at this and it would have looked very trick for sure, but what you've done here is retain a lot of the original look of the bike and it works perfectly. A very nice bike and well worthy of BOM. Good work there, hope you carry on enjoying it for many, many miles to come!

Comment

Its obvious that there has been considerable time and "many a wage packet" put into this outstanding machine. Nicely done sir !

I wish I was better at photo shop. I would turn that front fender around. It looks backwards.
      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Great bike. Sweeeeeet!

Comment

A nice "sleeper". To the casual observer it looks like two valves per cylinder,ordinary (but superclean)bike. Surprise!!

Comment

Are those Marriochi(sp?) shocks?

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
              Its obvious that there has been considerable time and "many a wage packet" put into this outstanding machine. Nicely done sir !

I wish I was better at photo shop. I would turn that front fender around. It looks backwards.
              it is on backwards, but nice bike though.

Comment

It's so vintage retro cool!!!!!!!! 1st cafe bike era. I like!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by Guest; 06-14-2009, 06:45 PM. Reason: ++

Comment

Working...
                X