Angeles Crest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angeles Crest

Decided to take the morning shift at Angeles Crest Sunday morning. Another beautiful day and wonder full ride in Southern California.

All the usual suspects at Newcomb plus there were a couple of vintage car clubs as well. I was the only GS in the 100 plus bikes parked at that moment. I found only two other bikes older then 1990. No time to waste, got back on the horse and burned some more gas….

Left at about 7:00AM back at the house at 10:30AM.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-03-2009, 12:14 AM.

Sorry about the big pics, I resized them but they are still big

Comment

i like the big pic. it shows off all that great detail work she has.cliff

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburn View Post
        Sorry about the big pics, I resized them but they are still big
        I like it; really glad you have not painted that old girl. A little bit of Yoshi history.

Comment

I'm embarrassed to say i have not cleaned this bike in over a year. I can get away with it because of the low miles I put on it and I only ride in fair weather.

I've never even ran a hose over it since i purchased it 5 years ago. I really need to spend a day detailing it.

Comment

Hi Mr. Sunburn,

I took a bunch of cool pics and nice video with my new camera the last time I was on ACH (June 30). Unfortunately, that was the day I decided to try an unplanned dismount. My new camera got bunged up and I lost all the content. Bummer dude.

As soon as I get Jessie running again I'd like to head over ACH with you, OK?

Here's some stuff from a previous run over GMR and ACH in May:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Sure you can. If I can leave some notice. I made plans this last trip at 8:30 the night before.

I was up there the weekend before your miss-hap.

Mark

Comment

pm me if you guys go during the week.great road now thats is open again.

Comment

Did they finally reopen the crest again???? I was told that they where never going to fix it due to the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris V View Post
                    Did they finally reopen the crest again???? I was told that they where never going to fix it due to the cost.

Not only is it fixed, but better then ever. The back half has all new coat. The bridges that had to put in to repair the wash out will last many many many years. Looks like a great job from what I can tell at 65PMH

Comment

Nice photo

mmmm..............I very much liked it

Comment

Working...
                      X