2009 Autumn Appalachian Adventure Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 Autumn Appalachian Adventure Tour

My friend Frank who used to be the Director of AMA Travel and Tours put together a tour of his own this year. It was called the Autumn Appalachian Adventure Tour and covered the entire Blue Ridge Parkway along with many other excellent roads. Wellsmw attended along with Cathy and me. It was a fantastic trip and we had an excellent time. We put 3460 miles on the FJR and shredded a set of Dunlop RoadSmart tires. Here are some pics from the trip along with others from previous tours. Enjoy!

Thanks,
    Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Thanks for the great pics, there are so many it will keep me busy for a long while!

Comment

Man...I have GOT to get out that way on a bike sometime. Looks like you guys had a great time. So many great pics. Lets hit that cigar place soon so I can hear the whole story.

My favorite pic:

Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
      Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

post up the route. I would like to get down there this year.

Comment

Originally posted by doug g View Post
          post up the route. I would like to get down there this year.
          PM Sent....
          IBA# 24077
          '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
          '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
          '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Working...
          X