Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to see pics

How do I get to see the pictures?

The "GS of the month" is found on the GSR Home page. This forum is for comments about those beautiful bikes.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

on the home page you can click on GALLERY and see pics there too.
      MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
      1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by gssuzukixxx View Post
        How do I get to see the pictures?

Are you talking about posting your own pics?

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
          Are you talking about posting your own pics?

He probably is.....

Go to the top of this page. Click Community, then pics and albums to see recently updated albums or click directly on a GSR members name, then profile. The good members have their own albums.
          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Album's

Very good spot! Just been there & done that.

Comment

This thread ought be made sticky... I was getting quite frustrated until I found this explanation about how & where to view the pictures.

Comment

Sorry about the confusion but this is all new to me so I'm learning as I go. Here's a link to my Photobucket where all of the pics can be viewed:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Working...
                X