RoadRUNNER Subscribers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RoadRUNNER Subscribers?

I'm looking for some info regarding RoadRUNNER magazine article downloads. I'd like to download a couple tour articles which cost $4.95 apiece to download. What I want to find out is if subscribers get free article downloads. If that is the case I would probably subscribe for a year to check it out instead of paying roughly half the subscription price for a couple articles. I have sent two emails to them but have not received a response.

Thanks,
    Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

It seems like only articles that were a part of your active subscription will be available to you for free...

"If you are a subscriber, and you have linked your online account to your subscription, you will have access to all complete articles, including tankbag maps and GPS files, that appeared in issues that were part of your subscription."

I'm guessing that you would have to pay for articles that came out before you subscribed.

Comment

Originally posted by kinnet View Post
      It seems like only articles that were a part of your active subscription will be available to you for free...

"If you are a subscriber, and you have linked your online account to your subscription, you will have access to all complete articles, including tankbag maps and GPS files, that appeared in issues that were part of your subscription."

I'm guessing that you would have to pay for articles that came out before you subscribed.
      Thank you Rose!
      IBA# 24077
      '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy View Post
        Thank you Rose!
        No problem, Joe.
        I do what I can...

Comment

I can confirm that as a subscriber the files and such are part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLou View Post
            I can confirm that as a subscriber the files and such are part of it.
            Lou,

Are you saying you have confirmed that you can download articles?

Thanks,
            Joe
            IBA# 24077
            '08 Yamaha WR250R

Comment

Working...
            X