Feb 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feb 10

Thats the bike that should've been used for the GK brochure. Geez! That bike is beautiful!
    Congratulations to Bill Boyko.
    Willie
    Common sense has become so uncommon that I consider it a super power.

Present Stable includes:
    '74 GT750 Resto-mod I've owned since '79
    '83 GS1100E (The best E I've ever enjoyed, Joe Nardy's former bike)
    '82 GS1100G Resto project

Nice one !!!

Love the GK's !!!
    Larry D
    1980 GS450S
    1981 GS450S
    2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Originally posted by willie View Post
      Thats the bike that should've been used for the GK brochure. Geez! That bike is beautiful!
      Congratulations to Bill Boyko.
      Willie
      I have to agree with Willie, congratulations on a fine GK.

sigpic

1979 GS1000E
      1982 GS1100GL
      2008 Bandit1250S

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll86/jsrose-gs/

Comment

These bikes look really good with silver, hides the dirt better from days of touring. Pipes look new too, proof that cherry examples are still out there.
        1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
        1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Love it, I think I have officially decided when I move on from my 650GL its going to be to a GK.

Comment

Congratulations Bill Boyco.

Bill,
            Nice photo of a nice GK.
            Complete with stock mirrors yet, and a sound system.
            Nice blue water background.
            Is that a cable gard rail right at the road edge, or power lines further away?

<<later note>>
            About the photo itself:
            - yes, that is a nice photo. Usally photos taken in such harsch direct light from sunshine are not so nice. Maybe this picture is okay because the sun was directly overhead. And also maybe because bike was parked on such light color gravel that might have somewhat reflected some light.
            - Congratulations on being choosen Photo Of the Month. Nice to see a stock bike choosen, and a GK at that.
            - There for a few years it seemed that most all the photos selected were those from a direct side profile. And the several photos I submitted over that time where from the perspective of slightly forward of a direct profile (so could see the pipes). I see that some photos in recent months (including this one) are not the direct profile.

Last edited by Redman; 02-06-2010, 11:54 AM. Reason: add later note

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Feb BOM

Bill,
              Congrats on BOM - that's a sweet GK. And from your description, sounds like quite a runner too. I'm keeping my eye out for a nice GL myself. I really like the Black and Silver too - very nice! Happy and safe riding!!
              Scott
              1982 GS1000S #1 bought in 84, #2 gone, #3 in hibernation
              1983 GS1100ES #1 (bought in 03, July 09 BOM, 65k traded in 17), #2 New daily rider, #3 in hibernation
              1982 GS1100E Red #1 - Original owner, sold in 93, #2 (Red) sold in 20 to Andy B
              2018 Gold Wing Tour - new out of the crate 1st non-Suzuki in 38 years
              sigpic

Comment

congratulations! your bike looks like a long hauler, hope you use it for some good touring!

Comment

Working...
                X