Inner tubes in England?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inner tubes in England?

Before I went to the states at the start of the month I had ordered some parts, tubes among them, from Bike Bandit. The order was delayed so it never arrived in time, and now after the package spent 26 days crossing the States (I am sorry but you guys have the most appalling postal/delivery times outside of the third world) UPS delivered it to the wrong place. I know I will get my money back or my stuff eventually, but I need the tubes NOW!! So I am wondering if any of our English members can recommend a site over here that does tubes?

Cheers

Angus

Originally posted by Beaver View Post
    Before I went to the states at the start of the month I had ordered some parts, tubes among them, from Bike Bandit. The order was delayed so it never arrived in time, and now after the package spent 26 days crossing the States (I am sorry but you guys have the most appalling postal/delivery times outside of the third world) UPS delivered it to the wrong place. I know I will get my money back or my stuff eventually, but I need the tubes NOW!! So I am wondering if any of our English members can recommend a site over here that does tubes?

Cheers

Angus
    26 days?
    You got the special foreigner service.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I expect any of the Avon dealers would also do tubes...

Dan
      1980 GS1000G - Sold
      1978 GS1000E - Finished!
      1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
      1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
      2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
      1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
      2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

These guys are good and sell decent tubes (the type that stay up more than a week unlike a lot of the rubbish made out of recycled bottle tops on sale now).

Motorcycle Parts, Accessories and Tyres Our Products MOTORCYCLE TYRES Avon Dunlop Mitas Trials Tyres More… MOTORCYCLE PARTS Electrics Fuel Taps and Fittings Shock Absorbers More… FLOWLINER TANK LINER Car and motorcycle fuel tank liner, protecting againsttank coating failure and rust. TYRE TUBES & ACCESSORIES Competitively priced inner tubes and accessories PAZON & WASSELL IGNITIONS Excellent […]
        79 GS1000S
        79 GS1000S (another one)
        80 GSX750
        80 GS550
        80 CB650 cafe racer
        75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
        75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

Thanks hampshirehog, tubes are ordered. I had found some on Ebay in Germany (cheaper), but when you mentioned quality quickly dropped the idea.

@Kent - you may well be right. I was a little surprised myself. UPS said picked up on the 2nd and delivered on the 28th...

Comment

Working...
          X