Tires (not an oil thread) Michelins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tires (not an oil thread) Michelins

Just recieved my "Christmas in March" present from Dennis Kirk and they look to be a good set of shoes for the next few seasons. As this bike only sees about 1000-1500 miles per year MAX, they should keep me well planted for the next few years.

By the way, Dennis Kirk is one VERY FAST shipper as they showed up today and I ordered them yesterday, at 3:00 pm.

GREAT SERVICE (minus the goggles that they sent me two years ago when I ordered a clutch cable).

OH happy day...
    Last edited by Dave8338; 03-31-2010, 11:45 PM.

Originally posted by Dave8338 View Post
    Just recieved my "Christmas in March" present from Dennis
    Kerk and they look to be a good set of shoes for the next few seasons. As this bike only sees about 1000-1500 miles per year MAX, they should keep me well planted for the next few years.

By the way Dennis Kerk is one VERY FAST shipper as they showed up today and I ordered them yesterday, at 3:00 pm.

GREAT SERVICE (minus the goggles that they sent me two years ago when I ordered a clutch cable).

OH happy day...
    So we'll have to get out together so I can see your new shoes. Dantheman and I will be thinking about you tomorrow as we cruise beautiful central MN!

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by ryonker View Post
      So we'll have to get out together so I can see your new shoes. Dantheman and I will be thinking about you tomorrow as we cruise beautiful central MN!

Rick
      OH thanks, Rick...

I had this all planned out:
      Tires show up today, mount them tongiht after work AND...
      throw the guilt card at work to get tomorrow OFF!

NOT THE CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I wish you guys well and have a GEAT ride, WITHOUT ME!
      Last edited by Dave8338; 03-31-2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X