Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 2010

Bill,

Congratulations on BOM - and thanks for sharing the story behind it. Pre-owned bikes like that just don't come along very often... heck, just in that condition, never mind the history and mods! Nice paint too - the bike looks terrific! I especially like the sutle bling with the chrome side stand. Looks like you have 82/83 OEM shocks too, nice touch, looks like they belonged all along. I bet with the tuning parts installed she rides very nice Enjoy.
    Scott
    1982 GS1000S #1 bought in 84, #2 gone, #3 in hibernation
    1983 GS1100ES #1 (bought in 03, July 09 BOM, 65k traded in 17), #2 New daily rider, #3 in hibernation
    1982 GS1100E Red #1 - Original owner, sold in 93, #2 (Red) sold in 20 to Andy B
    2018 Gold Wing Tour - new out of the crate 1st non-Suzuki in 38 years
    sigpic

Great looking hot rod, Bill.
    Can we see a pic of the other side.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Beautiful Bill. Love the paint. I'm guessing you have to be careful with that bad boy or your buying rear tires more often than most. +1 on pipe side pics!

Comment

Great loking bike with a great history! Enjoy the ride!!

Comment

I'm feeling sorry for whoever gets BOM for May...how do you follow THIS!
          Fantastic,just fantastic. The bike,the history,everything...fantastic! RJ

Comment

Nice! This is what I want mine to look like...of course the engine is a whole other world but this is the stance that I always wanted to have! A shot of the other side would be great!

Congrates on getting BOM!

Comment

Originally posted by russr33 View Post
              Beautiful Bill. Love the paint. I'm guessing you have to be careful with that bad boy or your buying rear tires more often than most. +1 on pipe side pics!

After seeing that my bike made the BOM i had to call my friend Troy, I think he was as excited as i was.. Thanks for all the emails and replies on the motorcycle.... only thing else i want is to install a set of G4 cams,

Comment

Originally posted by russr33 View Post

show me how to send you photo of other side and i will be glade to. im new at the photo thing....

Comment

Congrats of the BOM Bill. That bike certainly deserves it. Thanks for telling us the history of the bike and how it came to be yours.

Comment

I like!!!!!

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                    Great looking hot rod, Bill.
                    Can we see a pic of the other side.
                    I'm casting a covetous eye over that one!!!!

Comment

Fantastic 1100. Congratulations for BOM, it deserves it!

Comment

Where can i see a Photo of BOTM and the story that goes with it?

Comment

Originally posted by motom View Post
                          Where can i see a Photo of BOTM and the story that goes with it?
                          From the main GSR page.

Comment

Ahhhhhh... Beautiful! and yes, good story. thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X