muffler's for 78 GS750E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muffler's for 78 GS750E

I've tried finding options for replacing my muffler since someone before me put quiet mufflers on. they should be shot lol. I can only find two options for it tho. the 4 in 1 which isnt for me or the 2 in 1 dual mufflers. but the only one i seen was some Leo Vince ones at http://www.babbittsonline.com/pages/.../mufflers.aspx

so i have two questions. 1 is if these are my only options should i just drill holes in my baffles? and 2 is how would i go about finding the right size jets for the carb after i either buy new or drill old?

hit me up i could use as much advice as possible

thanks

You can get the "EMGO" replacements out of the Dennis Kirk catalog. They have different kinds. MAC also makes a decent 4-2 muffler set up, which, AFIK can come apart to pack (or unpack in your case) the baffle. however, if you really want the classic, muscle bike header sound, THE way to go on THAT bike, in my opinion, is the tradtional Vance and Hines 4into1 header. You can unpack or pack the baffle for as much or as little sound as you want. You can even make it still sound mean, without the neighbours calling the law on you. Plus, it gives you more ground clearance, for carving corners, AND they are wayyyyy nicer chrome quality than the MAC or EMGO alternatives..

Comment

Working...
    X