crash bar question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crash bar question

I have a 82 gs750t and was wondering about crash bars. I really need some to put highway pegs on and was wondering if either of these would work.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

or

I appreciate it

P.s. I also need a tach cable and am on a tight budget so i sure could use a real cheap one.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-05-2010, 05:33 PM.

I have a cable floating around somewhere. eBay also has them for 16 including shipping.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-05-2010, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coolman911c View Post
      I have a cable floating around somewhere. eBay also has them for 16 including shipping.

I have seen new ones for $11 but was hoping to find a "donor" cable. these nickels and dimes are adding up quick.

Comment

cheap pegs

I use these highway bars that attach with U bolts to the frame:

Comment

Originally posted by SabreJim View Post
          I use these highway bars that attach with U bolts to the frame:

Yea.I pretty much already looked at that option. against the frame and on the motor mount looked like a perfect spot to run a round or twisted bar all the way through. I was just thinking it would be cheaper to put crash bars on instead of cracking my case open in the event the bike gets drunk and falls down. LOL

Comment

I got a new set of bars for my GS1100GL at Dennis Kirk. They bolted right on. The two items you posted links to look like trash to me. Dennis Kirk has the cables too.

Comment

Working...
            X