sprocket size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sprocket size

would anyone know what the stock sprocket sizes are on this 82 gs750t?
    I dont really want to tear it apart till I can get new sprockets and chain but I am not sure of the teeth count on these stock sprockets.

Originally posted by guitarjedi View Post
    would anyone know what the stock sprocket sizes are on this 82 gs750t?
    I dont really want to tear it apart till I can get new sprockets and chain but I am not sure of the teeth count on these stock sprockets.
    If you're going with the 530 conversion, the teeth count will change on your sprockets anyways. Call the guys at Z1, tell them what ya got, and they'll get you set up. Stock, your rear is 41 teeth, the front is 15. If you're looking for the diameter of the actual sprocket, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtleface View Post
      If you're going with the 530 conversion, the teeth count will change on your sprockets anyways. Call the guys at Z1, tell them what ya got, and they'll get you set up. Stock, your rear is 41 teeth, the front is 15. If you're looking for the diameter of the actual sprocket, no idea.
      so that is the stock tooth count on the 630? if so I can do the conversion to the 530(Z1 has instructions for conversion)

Comment

I did the 530 conversion through Z1 on my '82 750, I ordered a 49t rear along with three fronts, a 16, 17 and 18 so I could adjust my gearing. The 17 is a tiny bit lower gear than stock and the 18 is a taller gear

Comment

Originally posted by guitarjedi View Post
          so that is the stock tooth count on the 630? if so I can do the conversion to the 530(Z1 has instructions for conversion)
          Yes, those are the stock tooth counts, according to Alpha Sport's parts fiche.

Comment

thanx for all the help. got it ordered. I guess I will also be a 530 convert.

Comment

Working...
            X