83 GS 750 ES Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

83 GS 750 ES Project

I bought this bike almost 2 years ago and took it to a shop to get it ready for winter. It went right from there to storage. I took it out of storage and tried starting it and it caught on fire. I went back to the shop and theyd closed up the business without notifying any of their customers. So, I had no choice but to learn how to fix it. My friends and this site have also helped me alot. Im not done yet. Let me know what you think so far.

Few more pics

Originally posted by Crema28 View Post
    I bought this bike almost 2 years ago and took it to a shop to get it ready for winter. It went right from there to storage. I took it out of storage and tried starting it and it caught on fire. I went back to the shop and theyd closed up the business without notifying any of their customers. So, I had no choice but to learn how to fix it. My friends and this site have also helped me alot. Im not done yet. Let me know what you think so far.
    Have to learn how to post more than one pic.

Comment

I have a really nice tank for your bike in that color for sale... great choice on fixing it yourself, and yes you have definitly come to the right place, there are lots of folks here with endless amounts of knowledge. Good Luck man and keep the pics coming.
      Last edited by Guest; 04-14-2010, 07:05 PM.

Comment

No doubt!

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
        I have a really nice tank for your bike in that color for sale... great choice on fixing it yourself, and yes you have definitly come to the right place, there are lots of folks here with endless amounts of knowledge. Good Luck man and keep the pics coming.
        I have all of the original parts still in pristine condition. Im just changing it up and selling the parts.

Comment

Have you continued working on your project?

I just picked up a bike exactly like yours, but it's an E rather than an ES. I would like to get it running for next summer...

Comment

Working...
          X