81 gs1100ez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

81 gs1100ez

Need help with the wiring on this bike. anyone have a color wiring diagram...or at least one that can be read? Cant read the tiny print on the one in the service manual.....its one I downloaded from internet. Looking specifically in the headlight bucket area...front brake switch...clutch switch turn signals
    I have managed to replace the missing stock R?R with a spare out of a Goldwing and got new coils mounted and wired. If I can get the front end sorted I can put power to her and hopefully she will fire over. Thanks.

Originally posted by Matt B View Post
    Need help with the wiring on this bike. anyone have a color wiring diagram...or at least one that can be read? Cant read the tiny print on the one in the service manual.....its one I downloaded from internet. Looking specifically in the headlight bucket area...front brake switch...clutch switch turn signals
    I have managed to replace the missing stock R?R with a spare out of a Goldwing and got new coils mounted and wired. If I can get the front end sorted I can put power to her and hopefully she will fire over. Thanks.
    Well, dunno how much they changed, but I know a little bit did. If you're looking at a wiring diagram for an 1100EZ and your bike is an '81, you're looking at the wrong diagram. EZ was '82 (1100 was redesigned in 82) the EX was '81...

Comment

Working...
    X