Engine covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine covers

I have my GS tore apart finishing for paint. The side covers looked terrible from being used as brakes so I built a "cover" for them. Here is the mag cover. Same logo on the ignition cover.

Hi,

Hey! That looks good! Nice work.

(I prefer whole grain rice.)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Can you build different covers? I would be interested in some covers with my own logo--Thanks!

Comment

The cover looks like its the same color I'm paintin mine. Looks nice. Any other designs????? I wouldn't mind gettin a set made.

Comment

Yeah I can make about anything you need. These are actually a cover I made and epoxied onto the factory cover. If you have a logo or idea send it to me and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

How pricey would they be for a pair, one for each side? Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
              How pricey would they be for a pair, one for each side? Ray.
              Indeed! What Ray said... I want a set for my ES with the Yosh logo in em!!

Comment

Nice work!!

DDM

Comment

The only engine I have to measure is the '80 550 I own. I will price some material and post back later today. I'm guessing $50 for a pair unless the design gets real intricate. That would be for a flat badge with engraving, you epoxy onto your stock case/cover.

Comment

Almost done

Old Chopper (aka Eric) just sent me a pic of my side covers. They're not 100% done but they look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's one of the 2 I'm having him make.

Comment

Working...
                    X