Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headlight flicker question

Hi everyone,
    I just bought a 78 GS750E. I took it out the other night and the headlight was dimming and flickering especially with full throttle.
    Any ideas on where to start with this? The brakelight flickers a little too when you press it. Thanks in advance for any help!

Read back your post in GS owners section, someone had already make some good suggestions about this problem. Mostly check all electricals connections including grounds. Follow advices of Basscliff and read on is site.

Good luck.

Comment

if all connections are good, R&R is failing. check all connections first and clean and seal them. especialy the R&R ground.

Comment

Hi,

My suggestion would be to clean every electrical connection and ground on the entire wiring harness, from headlight bucket to tail light, including the fuse box and ignition switch connections. I mean everything, inside the molex connectors and bullet connectors, the turn signal stalks, everything. Then go through the troubleshooting procedures in The Stator Papers. See my website for supporting information and "how to" guides. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
        X