Bar question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar question?

Ok I dunno if this is the right place for this or not but here goes.

After some riding around and sitting on some other bikes I have descided I do want to go to more of a aggresive bar. Right now I got the stock ones on the GS400 and its a bit up right for me, I alwas find my self scooted back in the seat and leaning forward.... It may be because I have long arms but it just doesn't feel right to be upright, and it honestly feels less stable to me for some reason.

Anyways I am looking at some straight and some clubman bars. I have found a few sets but I would like to know how I should messure for what I need. Meaning how far down is too far?
    Currently looking at a set made by Roadkrome *87-0021* http://www.roadkrome.com/cat/2009CRU...RUISER_EN.html in that catalog. But the guy at the shop can't seem to figure out if thats what I am looking for or not. The picture I think is the wrong way around.

I also found https://www.feked.com/shop/index.php...icture_id=3796 but the picture does not seem to make sence to me.

Does anyone know any suppliers in canada *as to not get hit with duties* that would carry something like this? If I order those roadkromes and they don't work for me I have a 20% restocking fee on them.

Any other advice would be nice. Oh is there anything I should swap while putting controls onto the bars? Anything in the throttle? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-20-2010, 08:22 PM.

Hi,

Yeah, this probably fits better in the Tires/Suspension/Brakes section.

I happen to like my stock bars. But many around here like the Daytona bend or Superbike bars.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
    Last edited by Guest; 04-20-2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

yah was just looking at those super bike and daytona bars. Any idea what the stock bars are called?

Oh and I think this should probably be in appearence?

Comment

Originally posted by dart View Post
        yah was just looking at those super bike and daytona bars. Any idea what the stock bars are called?

Oh and I think this should probably be in appearence?
        Hi,

I can't say what the stock bars are called, as far as what bend they use. But there's probably no use cross-posting this too the appearance section. I'd send a PM to the admin and ask him to move it. That way all your questions and answers on this subject stay in one thread.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
        X