Motorcycle hill climbs Monson,Ma. this sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorcycle hill climbs Monson,Ma. this sunday

I'll be heading to Monson,Ma. this sunday for the motorcycle hillclimbs at the Quaboag Riders Club. Not an incredibly nasty hill like you see on t.v., but pretty fun to watch nonetheless. They have a website you can check out if interested. Everything from 80cc mini's to Harley and multi-cylinder powered modifieds.

Won't be able to make it (this year), but I know the excitement.

I made it to the Devil's Staircase AMA finals in oHIo a few years ago and saw some very interesting bikes.

And some very interesting exhaust engineering:

Tons more pictures and some videos at home, this is all I have loaded at PhotoBucket.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

That thing looks like some sort of animitronic big horn sheep! LOL Thats alot of power in those things. I think Rose and I might have to make a trip down there this year... I keep saying im gonna go every year, but never do, and its practically in our own backyard. I think its the large percentage of RUBs and certain bar and sheild clad drunken asses that congregate there that keeps me from going..

Comment

I know a couple of guys who went there in 2008. They said if you wanted to be safe on the way out, either leave before they're done, or plan on staying until they kick you out. Anything else, and you'll be playing dodge the drunks.
        JP
        1982 GS1100EZ (awaiting resurrection)
        1992 Concours
        2001 GS500 (Dad's old bike)
        2007 FJR

Comment

Working...
        X