may 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

may 2010

Ok, here we go! first, what a great looking 850. I really like the paint if it runs as great as it looks you truly have something special there. now, you had to know this was coming. I realize its your bike and you can do anything you want but PLEASE please do NOT chop up such a great example of a classic motorcycle. sell it to someone who appreciates it as it is and find one that is worthy of a hacksaw blade. ok i'm stepping of the soap box now.

Originally posted by ricardo View Post
    ok i'm stepping of the soap box now.
    You step off and Ill step up. Sweet bike. Dont chop it up !
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

That's a very nice looking bike. Congrats on being selected as the BOM.

Comment

May 2010

Very nice bike, like the color scheme
        1979 GS1000E (44 Yrs), 1981 GPz550
        Departed: 1970 Yamaha R5A, 1971 R5B, 1975 Honda XL250, 1983 Suzuki PE175, 1983 CB1100F, 1983 BMW R100RS, 1992 ST1100

Comment

Ditto on the "don't chop it".
          Current Bikes:
          2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Originally posted by ddaniels View Post
            Ditto on the "don't chop it".
            Me too !!!! It would be a pity. There are plenty of scruffy ones that could be used as base for a chop not one as tidy as that....
            Bill Alexander
            New Zealand
            78 GS1000 - Red
            02 GSX1400 - Blue

Its is all about the journey not the destination

Comment

Nice bike!

Comment

I read how you were going to do a cafe conversion NOT chop it up! I think you have a great looking bike that would look great converted. Enjoy your bike and post pictures during and after the process.

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post
                  Ok, here we go! first, what a great looking 850. I really like the paint if it runs as great as it looks you truly have something special there. now, you had to know this was coming. I realize its your bike and you can do anything you want but PLEASE please do NOT chop up such a great example of a classic motorcycle. sell it to someone who appreciates it as it is and find one that is worthy of a hacksaw blade. ok i'm stepping of the soap box now.
                  You hit the nail with the hammer first blow. Sell that scooter to someone who apperciates it for what it is a classic GS scooter.

Comment

Working...
                  X