Great prices here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great prices here

Wow, and I thought the best way to go was getting stuff from the states. Guess I was wrong.

Suzuki dealership about 2 miles away from me had shims for my 1000...$4 each, the breather gasket on top of the valve cover....$8.66, oil filters...$4.42 each (bought 3 ), oil filter cover o-rings...$4.82 each (bought 3 of these too)

All this stuff is "Genuine Suzuki Parts" too. Not aftermarket stuff.

I thought dealers only had stuff for the newer bikes.

Continue to frequent them & let the PARTS MANAGER know how much you appreciate them having the things you need. I know they won't stock every part you need but it will go a LONG way in making them WANT to help you & keep your business! Good to hear something positive from someone other than just MY dealer! Ray.

Comment

Hi,

Wow! I wish I had a dealer like that around here. Definitely give him your business. It sounds like he really wants it. My local dealer charged me $10, plus tax, for a $6 gasket, and I still had to wait while he shipped it in. He gets a little of my business, but not much.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Maybe it's a Canadian thing...I found a local dealer in Laval (suburb of Montreal) with similar prices and everything I needed in stock. Who would have guessed?

Comment

Cliff, was it Mountain Motorsports? It sounds like them! Ray.

Comment

I always fear going to dealers to hear, "Sorry, that part is discontinued" I guess thats why I was ordering stateside and then wait.
            My last order was Apr. 11th then on the 23rd I get an email thanking me for the order. "It will be shipped as soon as the instock items are picked".
            12 days to acknowledge my order? Then a 2 week waiting period for the mail to get here.
            I'd much rather drive 10 minutes and have the stuff I need in hand right away.

Comment

Modern Motorcycle in Vancouver is one of the good guys the owner is into the old GS models always has or can get stuff.Prices are ok and they'll ship anywhere.They've been a Suzuki dealer forever almost.....

Randy

Comment

Working...
              X