Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chop/bob/whatever the hell it is

So, this is my project!

For those who havnt read my other thread, I originally joined the forum looking for help on a gs 750, but then got told if i had the choice, to go with a 400 or 550.
    Having looked around my back garden and my dads shed, I came along a few bits, a chop nice frame (i think), a gs 500 (absolute non runner) and a few other bits. I put them together and decided this is what I'm going to make.

Heres some pictures, all i did was put a few bits together to just get the feel for what I can build, so dont think I put lods of effort, I think it took me about 15 minutes!
    Anyway the real problem is that i dont think this engine will fit in the frame. Ive been told that i should go for an xt 650 or an old yam, but I thought id just give a quick post on here for all you guys to have a say!

sorry if the pictures go wrong!
    think i might have to use photobucket?

update:
    just learnt this laptops really poo, so Im gonna upload the pictures to my computer instead and then post them pretty soon!

So heres some pictures of it after about 5 minutes of chucking rusty bits after rusty bits together.

Just to get a dry build really lol

Comment

Working...
    X