what triples?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what triples?

Picked up a set of 93 gsxr 1100 forks... Now besides the obvious what other triples would work as I am haveing trouble finding a set fairly cheap

Man, you're setting yourself up for probs...

Someone used Honda 959 or something like that TOP clamp, but I dunno if they used the whole triple? Best bet is to find a set of compatible GSXR clamps.. Otherwise you're going to have offset and width problems with the front wheel, brakes, etc. But, otherwise, look up stuff that has the same diameter forks as your forks..

Comment

well what i was trying to say is.... what years of gsxr 1100/750 triples fit? yeah i dont wanna mismatch but money is real... wish i had a better job

Comment

thanks for the links... i scanned through them and didnt get a real diffinitive answer waiting till the forks come in the mail so i can measer where triples go.

Comment

If they are 1100 forks the CBR954RR triples won't work. The CBR triples will only work with 750 forks and you need upper and lower Honda triples. You have to have an upper fork measurement of 50mm where it clamps to the upper triple. I believe 1100 forks are 54mm up top. I'd have to look to confirm the range of years you can use, but without a doubt you can use up to '95 1100 triples.

Comment

Hi,
            I have a set of 1994 gsxr1100.
            Just PM me.
            Marc
            AIR COOLED MONSTERS NEVER DIE
            1978 GS1000C X2
            1978 GS1000E X2
            1979 GS1000S
            1979 gs1000
            1983 gs400e

Comment