Another discontinued tire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another discontinued tire?

I was just about to order up the tires for my project, and now I'm wondering if another tire has gone out of production? (Bridgestone Spitfire, 100/90/19 in raised white letters.) I was going to order these to replace the old Dunlop Qualifiers which are also not available in RWL anymore. Any ideas?

Oh shoot, you're right. I had that same tire saved in my cart for a week now at motorcycle superstore and when I first added it, it was in stock. I just checked now, and nope, not in stock. Teaches me for being slow on the draw.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-22-2010, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Dennis Kirk is out of them too....among others. The places that say they're in stock....want almost $100 for the front tire. Grrrrr. This is not making me happy.

Comment

Hi,

The Bridgstone S-11 had been my tire for a while too. I think I'll try a set of Shinko Tourmaster 230 next.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Originally posted by Keith H View Post
          I was just about to order up the tires for my project, and now I'm wondering if another tire has gone out of production? (Bridgestone Spitfire, 100/90/19 in raised white letters.) I was going to order these to replace the old Dunlop Qualifiers which are also not available in RWL anymore. Any ideas?
          Do you want to stick with RWL? Are whitewalls an option? What size rear will you need? Might be some more options out there...otherwise, I guess there's always white tire paint...

Comment

The whole thing started when I discovered I can't get the Dunlop Qualifier front....to match the nearly new one on the back.

Comment

Working...
            X