Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 83 750

Hi all:

Sorry to be so inactive of late but I have been asked to moderate at North American Goldwing Forums and along with some bike trips it has left me short on time.

I have almsot all the parts ready now to begin my rebiuild for the ole GS750 I told you all about. I still need a usable rear brake caliper if anyone has an extra they would like to donate to our cause. I have a good paint guy lined up but am still not sur what to do for paint... you guys sound of with your ideas. I would like to keeo it simple and inexpensive but at the same time come up with something that cleans the bikes looks up a bit. I am planning on doing away with the small fairing thats on it and perhaps adding one of the huge headlights from an 1100 up front there so should I go with one color? if so which? should I use some accent striping too??? Ideas???

I want to that KYCYCLES for helping me out with a great deal and fast shipping in the intake boots for this build and a special thanks go out to UKILME for the deal on the 4 into 1 header for it. He even let me pay it out knowing I am on a fixed income and all. great guys and a real asset to this forum. THANK YOU BOTH!!!

So feel free to sound off about a custom paint scheme... it needs to stay simple and clean. One other thing, I could not have started, nor do I think I will finish this little project with out this forums help so I would like to add a forum logo or stiker to the bike some where and clear coat it on if you guys know where to get one. Want to make sure credit goes to where it belongs. BTW all contributors to helping me with this bike are also getting there user names in the tail piece as well.

Thanks all

A1

I like the idea of ditching that little fairing and going with the train headlight. That will help the looks a lot.

Comment

Working...
    X