Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New gs owner with big plans

hey everyone this is my introduction/project thread

names nick if you couldnt guess, i picked up an 85 gs550e as a summer beater to cruise around, had a lil wrong with it when i bought it but after tinkering with it to try and get it running ive decided to do a complete frameoff/resto/rebuild/customization

got some really big plans for this bike, gunna be doing alot of swapping around with parts from other bikes to get what i want out of it, but anyway enough on that here is what my base is enjoi

how the bike sat when i got it

tearin it down

gunna send the frame and swing out to get blasted and powdered, i cant stand to have a semi rusty base to start with =D
    Last edited by Guest; 06-12-2010, 08:45 AM.

Greetings and Salutations!!

Hi Mr. Nickhimself,

I just stopped by to welcome you to the forum in my own, special way.

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Suzuki GS model bikes, and most others actually, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge and experience here in the community. Come on in and let me say "HOoooowwwDY!"....

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", the Carb Rebuild Series, and the Stator Papers. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
    X