Project logbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project logbook

When you guys do a project or rebuild what do you use for keeping track of the build? I am looking for a spreadsheet or an actual book to use as a template for my log and a quick google search didn't turn up anything usefull.

If all else fails I could make my own logbook spreadsheet and share it with all the great members here.

Thanks.
    Feel The Pulse!

1982 GS1100E with Tracy one piece body
    2007 Roadstar Midnight Warrior

ebay cntgeek

Let me know what you want to do and I'll write you an Excel program.
    1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

I Just wanted to keep track of what parts I used and any critical measurements. I have started a simple workbook in excel which is probably enough for my needs. My memory is sometimes faulty so I figured I should get this stuff recorded before I forget.
      Feel The Pulse!

ebay cntgeek

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline_Racing View Post
        I Just wanted to keep track of what parts I used and any critical measurements. I have started a simple workbook in excel which is probably enough for my needs. My memory is sometimes faulty so I figured I should get this stuff recorded before I forget.
        Since I have only one bike I manage to log in my brain but I can see where multiple bikes could be a burden on the brain.
        1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
        1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
          Since I have only one bike I manage to log in my brain but I can see where multiple bikes could be a burden on the brain.
          Plus it looks like your signature is a logbook
          Feel The Pulse!

ebay cntgeek

Comment

Working...
          X