Parking in the city (Boston)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parking in the city (Boston)

This likely applies to other cities... but I know we got a few members in the area.

Any idea where I can park in Boston if I want to take the bike in? Most the garages wont allow you to park, heard they are putting in some meters but I need something for the day.

When I worked in Cambridge at One Kendall Square the garage across the street had FREE parking for motorcycles, was pretty cool. I dont mind paying but just want to know if you got any options? My friend said he parks in the garage at Childrens and they dont charge him if he parks at the end of a row where cars cant fit, but he works there so might not be an official policy.

When I go into the city its usually around Boston Common.

I haven't done this in a long time, but when I used to spend a lot of time in town I would always park my bike right on the sidewalk. As long as it was out of the way and people/wheelchairs could get by I never had an issue.
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Yea... I heard that if you dont block anything its not an issue but I dont mind paying for parking to know it wont get ticketed or towed. Problem is most the garages do not allow bikes.

Meeting was cancelled so park for free today like always in arlington.

Comment

Working...
      X