Attention New England Project Seekers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention New England Project Seekers

Was not really sure where to post this but I thought someone in the New England area, might be interested in this. I belive it is in Kennebunk, Maine. If you are I can run up and take a look at it. Its only 30 min north.

LoL. I can't afford the two I have and the wife would kill me if I drove back home with a third.

Yea I saw that the other day while at work. Would love too but I only have time for one bike project Anyways... I have time the next few days I might take a trip to check it out... It's pretty close to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
      Was not really sure where to post this but I thought someone in the New England area, might be interested in this. I belive it is in Kennebunk, Maine. If you are I can run up and take a look at it. Its only 30 min north.

LoL. I can't afford the two I have and the wife would kill me if I drove back home with a third.
      Oh come on Paul, sneak it home and take it apart.
      She'll never notice the difference
      Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
      2000 Kawasaki Concours
      Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Paul,

any updated pictures of the rest of your bike? Haven't seen it since the Wrenching Party.
        1979 GS850G
        2004 SV650N track bike
        2005 TT-R125 pit bike
        LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

You'd be hard pressed to turn a profit if that bike were free. Based on the seat, it's been sitting outside for about 10 years At one time, a good looking little scoot.... another victim of someone who could not be bothered to keep it covered.

Comment

Originally posted by crag antler View Post
            Oh come on Paul, sneak it home and take it apart.
            She'll never notice the difference

True she just might not notice. LoL. I could turn that one into the "John Deere" specail. lol.

Paul,

any updated pictures of the rest of your bike? Haven't seen it since the Wrenching Party
            Here my project thread:http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=156565

I actually recieved another 550L from one of our very gracious GSers here on the fourm and have gotten it running and cleaned up a little using parts from my old project bike. I am just waiting on a tire and turn signals to come in at Wilderness Motorsports. Then it should be on the road.

You'd be hard pressed to turn a profit if that bike were free. Based on the seat, it's been sitting outside for about 10 years At one time, a good looking little scoot.... another victim of someone who could not be bothered to keep it covered.
            I didn't figure someone would but did not know if someone just wanted it for a project seeing at it was priced very low.

I should ask the wife anyways and see if she would let me get it.

Comment

Working...
            X