Blueberries are ready…In MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blueberries are ready…In MI

Not for pirates, but the ladies love to pick blueberries. You guys might ride up here with your women for some blueberry pickin'. Don't worry 'bout directions, there's pick-your-own farms everywhere up here on the MI-IN border.
    Bill
    Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 07-09-2010, 11:37 AM.
    "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
    1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
    1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
    1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Got 4 bushes out back. Had blueberry pancakes for breakfast, and about to have some with ice cream.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Dont have to go to Michigan. Theres a blueberry farm at the end of my street a mile from my house.

Earl
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Might go this weekend.

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Diiiiiiiiiiiiid SOMEBODY say BLUEBERRIES? MMMMmmmmMMMMM! I'm watching a few bushes by me eagerly.. you know what that means!
          "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
            Got 4 bushes out back. Had blueberry pancakes for breakfast, and about to have some with ice cream.

I picked 5 pounds, and made a great pie from 6 cups of berries. As soon as I gulp that pie down, I'll make another. I don't have a practical freezer, so I have to eat 'em up.
            "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
            1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
            1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
            1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
              I picked 5 pounds, and made a great pie from 6 cups of berries. As soon as I gulp that pie down, I'll make another. I don't have a practical freezer, so I have to eat 'em up.
              Pooooor you, lol!
              "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Not a bad idea...

My family will be family reunioning in Mich City Indiana next week.
                There will be a few seven year olds and a few kids younger and older, plus a dozen or so 40-ishes, and maybe eight or so approaching 70...

I might have to print out some blueberry picking possibilities.
                "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Working...
                X