Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Miller Suzuki - dead or alive???

Hi
    I have ordered several nos Suzuki parts from Paul Miller Cycle, and tried recently to no avail. The email was returned and the phone does not ring through. Anyone have any knowledge about this dealer of nos Suzuki parts? I have a card listing 72 Whispering Brook Dr. in Kensington, CT 06037. Thanks.

I think they might be dead or only doing e-bay selling.

Comment

Here a link to an ebay item of his. You can view his other items from there.
      '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

I've purchased parts from Paul Miller's ebay listings. Don't remember how long it took to recieve the parts though. There are several salvage/NOS parts sellers that usually don't give a courtesy tracking email, and like to ship things via, "snail mail."

Sometimes it has been 2-3 weeks, although paid for Priority, which usually takes 2-3 days anywhere in the lower 48 States.

E

Comment

Yeah, he is slow at shipping. I've had to wait for T20 stuff from him. Prices are steep too, but the stuff i've bought from him, he was the only place that had it.
          Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Can't figure this guy out. He listed a NOS exhaust I was looking at on auction. Starting bid was $99 and bidding didn't meet his reserve. Item was relisted on BIN for $169 and didn't sell. I emailed him to ask if he intended to relist it on auction, he responded and said sure sent me a link to another BIN priced at $179. Still didn't sell... go figure
            It's smoke that make electronic components work.
            Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
            '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
            '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
            '82 GS1000SZ
            '82 GS1100GL
            '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

He also sells under three differant ebay accounts....
              Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Working...
              X