I have a 1980 gs 750 L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 1980 gs 750 L

I love this bike it's pretty awesome but I'm having some trouble keeping it started. Also when i do have it started when i disengage the clutch the wheel still turns pretty rapidly on the center stand is this normal?? I know that it will have some movement but it doesn't appear to slow when I squeeze that clutch in. I haven't ridden it for this reason and I would like to know what the cause might be. Sorry if this isn't the right thread I'm new to this site. actually this is my first post!

thanks for any info guys I appreciate it.

Welcome to the GSR

You may want to try the carb/fuel/exhaust section for help on your starting issues. It also sounds like the rear wheel spinning is a clutch or drivetrain issue. Your best bet for help on that would be the engine/drivetrain/clutch section.

Most of the issues you are dealing with have probably already been discussed somewhere on the board. You can use the advanced search function to read up on several possible solutions before you post questions.

If you can't find anything using the search, then be specific as to the symptoms and any additional info on the problem so that the rest of the members can give you the best pertinent advice.

-Rudy

Comment

Working...
    X