Quick ride turns long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick ride turns long

So I headed out this morning for a "quick ride"...quickly turned into an all day ride...up around lake millacs here in MN...through rural towns and past farms and forests..saw eagles and took a break by the lake...I love sundays!

so easy to just keep on riding once you get going. I take the long way home a lot, dont mind turning an hour ride on the slab in traffic into a 2 hour ride through back roads.

Comment

Just a little further, and you could've been up by my house. I, however, was involved in rebuilding the rotted out back wall in my motorhome. I put that project on hold for today though, and am now doing the overdue maintenance on my bike before my trip next Monday. Tomorrow after two tunings I'll return to the job on the motorhome (it has to be pretty much done before I leave also).

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
        Just a little further, and you could've been up by my house. I, however, was involved in rebuilding the rotted out back wall in my motorhome. I put that project on hold for today though, and am now doing the overdue maintenance on my bike before my trip next Monday. Tomorrow after two tunings I'll return to the job on the motorhome (it has to be pretty much done before I leave also).
        You'll have to shoot me some directions to your place...so if and when I'm in the area I can swing in...as far as that goes..I could have dusted off the tool belt from my construction days and gave ya hand on the motorhome

Comment

Working...
        X