A Tale of Two 450's - Bike 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Tale of Two 450's - Bike 2

This is the second bike, IanC and I picked up from New York. It is a 1980 GS450E. It is a bit rougher shape than the 450ES but hopefully we will get it in acceptable shape this winter. These pictures are how it sits as of right now:

Somebody had a nice cozy home in there...I hope it is not still in there

Actual mileage: 6001

It will probably be a while before we are able to finish it. Over the winter hopefully it will be up and running.

Thta glove box reminds me of the Black Widow spider which was living on my 650g. Looks like you have a low milage, complete 450e. Great job in finding them.

cg
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Man, both of them have very low miles but it looks like that one has been sitting outside for a few years. I'll be watching these.

Comment

Looks like I need to add a big bead blasting cabinet to the garage in Tennessee. Keep you eyes open for any good deals on one.
        Last edited by Guest; 08-24-2010, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Kris, great buy!!!!!! Good luck on both of them. If you decide to sell the lil fuzzy creatures former home, drop me a line. If not, can ya send me some pics so I can build one.

Comment

Looks like they need some lovin' but are going to be a lot of fun! Good luck and keep us updated on the progress.

Comment

Working...
            X