Wrong rotor???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong rotor???

Does anyone have a picture of the rotor from a Bandit rear wheel? I bought a rotor on Ebay & it doesn't fit. I'm using a stock Bandit swingarm with a gs hub & stock Bandit rotor & carrier. The new rotor is perfectly flat, I always thought the Bandit rotor was "dished".

Paul
    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

What model bandit rotor did you buy and what model bandit wheel are you using? Not all Bandits are created equal.

Comment

I bought a rotor that is for a 97-04 1200 Bandit & that is the wheel I have.
      80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

bandit/GSXR/RF900...large bikes.
        all the rear rotors are flat...no dish.

Comment

Maybe I have the spacers wrong? I have spacer, wheel, spacer, hanger & the caliper doesn't line up. hmmmmmm.

Comment

maybe..
            the rotor bolts right to the wheel..
            puzzles are fun

Comment

Well, something is definitely wrong. I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Paul

Comment

Working...
              X