Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RICE-O-RAMA 2010 Bike Meet- Sept. 12th (Mass)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RICE-O-RAMA 2010 Bike Meet- Sept. 12th (Mass)

Just thought I'd let you know that 4th annual RICE-O-RAMA Vintage and Custom Japanese Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet is coming up this Sunday in North Brookfield, Mass. My brother, my friend and I are the guys who put it on and we'd be glad to see more GS's there.
    Check it out... www.rice-o-rama.com Hope you can make it, Brother Scum and crew.

Hey you might have better luck on the GS Meeting forum, next one down.

I made it here with a handful of GSR members 2 years back, however last year and this year it falls on the same weekend as the big Moosehead Lake Rally so most of the locals will be up North.

Take lots of pictures though and if you have anything to do with planning this try to not have it on the Moosehead Lake weekend

Comment

May try and make sunday. May be with the wing If I don't get the tires and new chain mounted

Comment

I went last yr with lucabond. Some nice vintage bikes. I bought a few parts for the 850. really wanted to go this yr but got Pat's tickets so I won't be going.
        1979 GS850G
        2004 SV650N track bike
        2005 TT-R125 pit bike
        LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

Sorry, I ended up not being able to make the RICE-O-RAMA . I will be sure to not miss the next one.

Comment

Working...
          X