Vintage Swap Meet in MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintage Swap Meet in MN

Their is a Vintage swap meet coming up in MN at the state fairgrounds on Sept 19th. 7am gates open. Sponsered by the Viking Antique Motorcycle Club. $5 admission..Contact Info Tom Whittles 651-636-5492

Got that off craigslist and also posted on VAMC website.

DDM

Originally posted by Detroit Diesel Man View Post
    Their is a Vintage swap meet coming up in MN at the state fairgrounds on Sept 19th. 7am gates open. Sponsered by the Viking Antique Motorcycle Club. $5 admission..Contact Info Tom Whittles 651-636-5492

Got that off craigslist and also posted on VAMC website.

DDM
    My son and his fam live right across snelling ave (water tower) off larpenter from there.
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Have you guys been to that before? I might come up for that if I knew there would be GS stuff, depends on what time the Vike's play

Comment

I havent been to it but thought it would be cool to go to..if its not raining I'll be ridin the 750 down their....and even if their isnt any GS stuff still be cool to see all the old stuff...something to do besides watchin the vikes lose again.. (not a football fan)

DDM

Comment

I think I'll head over there as well. Looking for a few parts for the GS550.

Comment

Working...
          X