winter kat 1166 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winter kat 1166 turbo

day one,strip her down and fit up some stuff.Mounted my swingarm extensions,pulled the carbs and mocked up the turbo.with the snow we got yesterday it,s project time,so i got a beetle rag i have to put a floor in, a trans am i gotta paint, a motor to go in my AMX and a tubo kat to build.I should be finished ah never

keep it up looks really good, keep posting pics!

Comment

thats an odd looking turbo header...
      i posted a couple times in my ad for you to call me on my land line instead of my cell.
      this is only if you was the person calling me from Canada about turbo parts.
      nice looking bike and that 1166 will rock with the rajay set up.

Comment

back in action

back to work on the kat. welded up a bunch of holes in the frame,cut off the old shock mounts,notched the frame for turbo clearance,ordered adjustable lowering links,cut off the kickstand and stood back and admired what will be.sorry i,ll get some pics tomorrow

Comment

back to work on the kat,swingarm extended by Richard biggs,frame back from the powdercoater,wheels polished and new battleaxe bt003s installed,seat back from upholstery cover to be removed for embroidery,thinking i am going to embroider the kanji logo on both sides.spoke with a couple painters and think i will go with hotrod hell in bolton

Comment

swingarm extension

looks better than the boltons

Comment

new seat looks awesome

Comment

polished rims and new battleaxes

Comment

i guess the winter kat has transformed to the summer kat,started bolting the beast back together,new wheel bearings and seals and all new stainless fasteners.gotta do something with the tailsection the kat tails just dont do it for me.cleaned up the engine for a paint freshening and finally cleaned up the poolhouse where this bike resides.Any ideas on the tail i am open?

Comment

No that the buffalo racer is done the turbo kat is on the hoist and wanting some loving. Parts are ordered so it's time to finish this bad boy. Lockup coming from Rapidray, Dyna 2000 and auto meter boost and air fuel gauges just arrived, new chain and sprockets mounted and an oil distribution block coming from Mr turbo. Have a question to float out there. My sensor for air fuel is there any problem with mounting in the dump pipe after the turbo

Comment

Nice one...keep the updates coming...

Comment

as she sits today. i absolutely love Kats especially stretched prostreet looking ones. Just sold the gixxer 11 so i have some money to play.i have made a point to NOT do anything else till this ones done

Comment

engine shot. when your this cool they call you mister

Comment

Wait a minute...Not doing anything else until the Kat is done?
                            What about the Z1Rs? lol.
                            You just can't help yourself can you.
                            Where did the hot rod Water Buffalo end up?
                            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                              Wait a minute...Not doing anything else until the Kat is done?
                              What about the Z1Rs? lol.
                              You just can't help yourself can you.
                              Where did the hot rod Water Buffalo end up?
                              Buffalo is all done and turned out sweet in my opinion.as for the Zeds if i can swing a deal for Richards they will be gone in a heartbeat

Comment

Working...
                              X