2 BOM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 BOM's

Would it be possible to have 2 BOM's? Say 850 and up and 750 down. I see someone mentioned seeing "another" 1000 this month (which is fine by me). But I thought it might give more people a chance to have their bike shown and make everybody happy. If thats possible. Just a thought.

I don't know if we need two BOM's but I would like to see all GS's represented in BOM. I assume that the BOM are chosen form those subbmitted. I wonder if the sub-850's need to step up to the plate? Polish up those bike, guy's and Gals! Find your place in history.

cg
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
      I don't know if we need two BOM's but I would like to see all GS's represented in BOM. I assume that the BOM are chosen form those subbmitted. I wonder if the sub-850's need to step up to the plate? Polish up those bike, guy's and Gals! Find your place in history.

cg
      I'm working on it! I will submit mine whenever I'm done. One of these days...

Comment

Going to put my 85 GS750EF up in the spring,if it's done of course

Comment

Originally posted by Flaming Chainsaws View Post
          I'm working on it! I will submit mine whenever I'm done. One of these days...
          I was thinking of you, Scottychop and Pete.
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
            I was thinking of you, Scottychop and Pete.
            Well, none of us are really done with our bikes yet . What about you Charlie? You should submit your bike (either one, they both look great!).

Comment

Working...
            X