1983 GS300LD Valve clearance specs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1983 GS300LD Valve clearance specs?

HEY GUYS!! its geen a long time since i been on here. I dont want to look like a traitor but i have like 4 Kawasakis sitting in my garage and i have been doing quite a bit of posting on KZRider. I still have the engine sitting on my floor in my garage. thats right i have a garage now I was just curious what the valve clearances were on a 1983 GS300L-D. I got some bladed feeler gauges to do the job.
    Let me know whats up guys,
    KT

Originally posted by Kitten Tooth View Post
    HEY GUYS!! its geen a long time since i been on here. I dont want to look like a traitor but i have like 4 Kawasakis sitting in my garage and i have been doing quite a bit of posting on KZRider. I still have the engine sitting on my floor in my garage. thats right i have a garage now I was just curious what the valve clearances were on a 1983 GS300L-D. I got some bladed feeler gauges to do the job.
    Let me know whats up guys,
    KT

Did you get the manual I sent ?

Comment

Oh yea, my dad wasnt around and i didnt know how to install PDF reader on my computer so i had to wait till he got home. its 0.08-0.13 i guess. And really man, thank you very much for sending that to me

Comment

Working...
      X